Hanlees Auto Group
Rental Vehicle Rules and Information
Rentals must be returned 15 min prior to service closing hours.
Monday to Friday by 5:45pm
Saturday by 4:45pm
Sunday by 3:45pm
- Valid driver's license and full coverage insurance for photocopy.
- Additional drivers must meet the same requirements.
- Authorization is done on a major credit card.
- Mileage: included per 24 hour period=150 & weekend= 450
- Mileages over the included amount listed are charged at $.15 per mile.
- Unlimited mileage is $10.00 per 24-hour period.
- Each additional day past the weekend check in is added by the 24-hour period rate.
- Over-time hour past 24-hour check in time is calculated by $2.00 per hour, not to exceed the daily rate.
- Vehicle must return at the same fuel level as when departed.
NOTE: Customer will be charged $8.00 per gallon using an estimated sheet used for all vehicles if fuel level is not the same as when departed.
- Vehicle must return in the same condition as when checked out by rental attendant. (Minor dirt on carpet is acceptable, food, spills, stains or garbage is Not acceptable.)
- Charges start at $10.00 for vacuum/garbage.
- Carpet cleaning $25.00. Stains will be charged at $50.00.
NOTE: If stains are unable to be cleaned out, extra charges may be billed to the customer based on the cost for repairs or replacement to vehicle.
No Pets / No Smoking
- Customer will be charged a cleaning fee if any signs of pets or smoke is detected.
- Customer is responsible for all citations incurred during your rental. (Fastrac, Parking, Speeding, etc.)
California law requires all children under 8 years of age who are less than 4 feet 9 inches in height to be transported in the rear seat of the vehicle in a child restraint system. Our rental department is required to provide a rental child restraint system if you do not have a child restraint system yourself.
Daily rental fee for a child restraint system is $12.99 a day.
All vehicles must stay in California. No exceptions.